Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April FASHION PRESS REVIEW. Karolina Kurkova


Karolina Kurkova by Branislav Simoncik in new ELLE



With this news I'm a little late... but I was thinking, that the photos are so beautiful, I cannot stop myself with posting them. 
Amazing spring session for the Czech ELLE, 


Foto Branislav Simoncik
Styling Jan Kralicek
make up Katerina Brans
Hair Bryce Scarlett
And of course beautiful Karolina Kurkova. :) I love it <3








Z tym newsem trochę się spóźniłam... ale pomyślałam sobie, że zdjęcia są tak cudowne, że nie powstrzymam się i zrobię posta. Fantastyczna wiosenna sesja dla czeskiego ELLE,

Foto Branislav Simoncik
Stylizacja Jan Kralicek
make up Katerina Brans
Frazury Bryce Scarlett
I oczywiście piękna Karolina Kurkova. :) Mi się podoba niesamowicie! <3
A ponadto - wygląda na to, że dzwony wracają!!! To już nie pierwsze oznaki jakie spotkałam. Więc czas na mały rekonesans szyfy, może coś zostało sprzed lat! :) haha!





































P.S. You are also most welcome to join my facebook funpage! I create it just now!!! :D 
Hugs and kisses! :*








20 comments:

  1. She is fabulous ! Great post !

    XX Luba

    Urban chic looks , every day on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks amazing <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I'm admiring her so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW!! SPECTACULAR editorial!!
    I love Karolina too!!;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/how-do-you-wear-stripes-readers-looks.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. She´s stunning. Love this editorial <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! What a great shooting! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! So wonderful pics!
    she is so pretty!

    http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks amazing, specially in the most natural and funny pictures :)

    Gemma
    www.taipeistreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these pics and the great outfits they put her in!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    So if you want let´s follow each other here, on blolovin and GFC?
    Let me know!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I ADORE THIS EDITORIAL
    will buy the magazine asap!
    thanks for sharing doll!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful girl....wow!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me that nice comment! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello darling!!
    Have to say that your blog is so original and a good inspiration, I really like your last post :)
    Come to my blog and give your opinion, i really appreciate it:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super:)
    Dodaję do obserwowanych i klikam lubię to:)
    Liczę na rewanż!:)
    Pozdrowienia z Gdyni:*
    www.aDDuss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete