Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wedges on top!




HI U guys! 
I know it is still a bit cold outside, but I'm waiting already for spring time!
I was wondering, do you like wedges shoes? Because I found a website with really cheap wedges shoes I like'em a lot, especially because of the comfort, it is awesome to wear them. Beside, You can find many types, styles and colors. 

I love to match some wedge sandals to my summer outfits too! They look super hot, with shorts, dresses and beach outfits! So extremely comfy to wear! Look at some of those photos! 


/to check the price, click on chosen photo/










On www.shoespie.com you find a lot of cheap platform wedges. I'm in love especially with those elegant black ones with gold parts! I definitely see myself wearing them to the party! 


/to check the price, click on chosen photo/




All the platform wedges you find on the www.shoespie.com and all the sandals on http://www.shoespie.com/C/Wedge-Sandals-101416/



Have a nice weekend, my dears! 
Check my blog soon for new outfit post! 








29 comments:

  1. I love wedges! Those are all really cute :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wedges are just gorgeous
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..love them all!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great discovery! Love those last ones and the brown lace up ones, lovely :)

    www.theenglishmuze.blogspot.com

    Xox
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boskie buty! Tylko czekać na wakacje ;p
    Zapraszam do siebie :>
    owocowa-dama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Już niedługo będzie można ubrać ukochane buciki :) Nie dziwię się, że nie możesz się doczekać, ja również mam swoje ulubione zestawienia, a koturny królują, to fakt :D Czekam na kolejne inspiracje latem :D Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes ;)
    http://my-natalias-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/baggy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pastel pair is so pretty!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection!!

    Thanks a lot for your visit, come back soon :))

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these shoes! Specially the fist pair, the bow is just sooo cute!
    MY BLOG click | CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all cute but I can't wear shoes with a heel - I just hurt myself!
    Thanks for your lovely words, it is much appreciated!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaa cos czuje ze moja visa ucierpi w tym miesiacu :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nie lubie takich butów, ale te ostatnie nawet mi się spodobały :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment, dear! Want to follow each other? Please let me know! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bow ones!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baardzo ładne aczkolwiek nie we wszystkich da się chodzić na co dzień :)

    http://valerysdailyinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing ability has encouraged me to get my own personal blog now and it is a perfect site for anyone who wants to understand this topic. You have put a tremendous effort in writing a fresh spin on a topic that has been written about for a long time. In short, great stuff, just wonderful. I would appreciate and would be honored if you could pen down a few lines for my blog at http://www.ultimatediscovery.info for publication. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is the best place to buy short wedge sandals?
    There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    wedges sandals

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of wedges online india at #majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete